1. Started shedding weight towards the end of 2014 and achieved my initial targeted weight of 170 lbs before we went to Hong Kong in March.
2. I was baptised in April at my local parish in Richmond. It was a wonderful day that I committed my life to Christ as a Roman Catholic.
3. Visited Scotland via road trip with my family in July.
4. Took my CIPS level 5 exams and as of this writing passed 4 out of the 5. The last one I find out in January after I take the first exam of the final level.
5. Got a new job that gave me more flexibility in my work life balance and a 15% pay increase.
Okay so I am struggling with 10! I’m sure there are more but these are the ones I remember the most.
What is in store for 2016?
Good health and happiness are my goals.
Looking forward to it!